Around The World
Your guests won't need tickets, luggage, or a passport as you take them on a trip around the world at your next party.
10 Great Travel Tips
Don't go into debt; if you can't afford to travel, don't.
- Splurge - a little - every once in a while.
- Let your bank know when traveling overseas to avoid them placing a hold on your card.
- Buy travel insurance, accidents can happen on short local trips as easily as exotic ones.
- Pack less, enjoy more. Getting heavy suitcases through airports, train stations and in and out of taxis gets old.
- Have an open mind - your traveling to learn and experience!
Measure your travel by your own yardstick, it's your personal experiences that make lasting memories.
- Trust your gut, if a location doesn't feel right, don't go.
- Talk to fellow travelers and local people, your life will be enriched!
- Put down your phone, enjoy the moment!