Want your party to be HOT HOT HOT?! Well then Dj-Party can help you reach that spicy level. What better way to bring the heat to the party than with Chili Pepper Decorations. All of these chili peppers will match out Fiesta and Mexican Decorations. Start off the decorations with our Chili Pepper Balloons. Place this balloon at the ends of each table or use it as the centerpiece. You can also let your guest know where the party is taking place by tying this balloon to your mailbox or on your front porch. Have the spice coming from the ceiling as well with our Chili Pepper Danglers. Don't stop the heat there! Spice up your tables with the cheap decorations as well. You can even check out our chili pepper hat that is sure to get a few laughs! And we don't just mean in the food. See the bottom section of this page to get ideas on how to set your tables on fire with the help of our Chili Pepper decorations! No matter what kind of chili pepper decorations or party supplies you're in need of we've got you covered! We're dj-party.net and we know how to party!
Chili Pepper Table Decorations
5 Ways to Make a Table Spicy Hot!
Now everything is in place and ready to bring a little kick to the party! No matter what kind of Chili Pepper party supplies or decorations you're looking for we've got you covered! We're dj-party.net and we know how to party!
- Place the Chili Pepper Table cover on the table. Try alternating it with our Solid Red Table cover to add some depth to the decorations.
- Then use the Tissue Chili Pepper or the Chili Pepper Centerpiece. Once again try using both and alternate on each table.
- Sprinkle a little extra spice on the table with the Chili Pepper Fanci-Fetti. This little touch of heat will add a little sparkle to your tables and bring it to the next level.
- Set each table with your favorite Fiesta Tableware set or just use Red, Green, Yellow and Orange Solid Tableware. Once each guest walks in place a Chili Pepper Margarita Glass in their hand with a nice cold margarita. They can then use this cup all throughout the night!
- To add even more spice, lay Green, Red, Yellow, and Orange Party Beads down the center of the table. This will add some fun detail and will simultaneously be party favors for each guest once they are done eating.